Built on Cisco’s tried & tested UCS server platform, Hyperflex delivers on the promises of hyperconvergnce:
- A truly integrated toolset for managing storage, compute, virtualisation and software-defined networking.
- Scaling up is so easy, you can do it on short notice. Only buy extra gear when you really need it.
- Data and workload is evenly distributed on your servers, avoiding bottlenecks and maximising performance.
- Unrivalled storage performance with all-flash or economical flash/HDD hybrid options.
- Complete redundancy of data and applications between server nodes, with auto-failover.
- Integration with market-leading VMware vSphere virtualisation.
Cisco’s innovative HX Data platform provides a next-generation file system that allows you fully realise the benefits of hyperconvergence, with features including:
- Inline deduplication and compression of data, using advanced algorithms that bring significant storage savings.
- Maximised flash life-expectancy with sequential writing policies.
- Instant cloning and snapshots, based on file metadata.
- Easy to configure replication, with self-healing abilities.