Cisco Umbrella is an innovative cloud-based Secure Internet Gateway, that allows you protect individual computers and entire networks, without installing any new hardware.
- DNS lookups are inspected by Cisco’s global threat network (TALOS and AMP) and blocked if found to be suspicious or against policy.
- Optionally inspect & block direct-to-ip requests on Windows and Mac.
- Continues protecting when users are active away from the office.
- Most routers, access-points etc can be configured to direct DNS lookups to Umbrella.
- Intelligent Proxy avoids checking your internal DNS lookups.
- Prevent infected machines from making callbacks to malicious C&C servers.
- Cisco’s threat intelligence network proactively blocks access to IPs and domains associated with previous attacks.
- Range of packages available for both large & small enterprises.