- AppDynamics is the market leader in intelligent application performance monitoring.
- Benefit from granular visibility of your code’s performance, down to the individual source line.
- Quickly home-in on the source of problems and bottlenecks.
- Understand more about how and where end-users interact with your systems.
- Keep tabs on the performance of servers and other infrastructure that runs your apps.
- Help developers understand how each block of code performs in the real world.
- Supports a vast range of platforms and technologies, including: Java, .NET, PHP, Node.js, C++, Python, Docker, Oracle, Apache, AWS, Azure and many more.
- Available both for on-premise deployment and SaaS.
- Monitor every action taken by a user, and the events it gives rise to, with agents placed throughout your stack.
- AI dynamically calculates a baseline for every part of your infrastructure, and alerts you when anything goes off-baseline.
The AppDynamics Application Performance Management (APM) solution monitors your apps and gives you the power to ensure flawless customer experiences. Sophisticated distributed applications require end-to-end management. APM delivers application mapping, dynamic baselining, and code-level diagnostics.
APM auto-discovers, maps, and visualises your critical customer journeys through each application service and infrastructure dependency, providing a single source of end-to-end performance analysis in the context of the customer experience.
Through machine learning, AppDynamics knows what normal performance is, so you can be alerted when it’s abnormal. APM integrates directly with ServiceNow, PagerDuty, and Jira to allow you fix problems at the earliest possible opportunity.
Extensive diagnostic capabilities help you to identify root-cause, down to the individual line of code. Avoid pouring through log files, saving valuable developer time.
- Your users are the lifeblood of your apps. AppDynamics helps you understand and optimise their experience, from end-to-end.
- Automatically capture errors, crashes, network requests, page load details, and other metrics.
- Comprehensive reporting, dashboards and analysis tools help you quickly grasp the factors that need your attention.
- End User Monitoring gives you a deep understanding of how third party APIs and content services are impacting performance.
- Every aspect of end-user interaction is covered, with individual modules for real-time browser, real-time mobile, synthesised browser and IoT devices.
- Correlate the effect that problems have on business outcomes.
AppDynamics can ensure application performance is fully supported by your infrastructure with server, database, and network performance visibility.
Infrastructure Visibility allows you rapidly drill into business transactions to troubleshoot service delivery issues before they affect customers.
For servers you get insights into machine and infrastructure-level metrics like storage I/O, throughput, CPU utilisation, and RAM usage.
AppDynamics unique agent-less database collector needs no installation or configuration on the database server, so it’s easy to deploy and configure.
Network performance metrics are visualised in the context of application performance, so you get an integrated view of related data.
Monitoring has low overhead for high scalability and minimal customer impact. AppDynamics Infrastructure Visibility is available for both on-premise and SaaS deployments